cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Slow check in out

LC_10308691
1-Newbie

Slow check in out

I am using Creo Parametric Release 6.0 and Datecode6.0.0.0

Hi there.

My name is Laura and I am a member of the Application Support Team at Koch Engineering Solutions.

Four days ago, we renewed the licensing on our Windchill Server and since then some of our Ecotec Creo users are experiencing long delays of 10/15 minutes when checking out files. The lag often leads to the software locking up.

Initially some of the users were getting the error below, but on reboot the error stopped appearing but the long delay and software crashes are still happening.

The affected users are:

Pasha Mojajedi - Reports it takes 10-15 minutes to check in/out a file.
Simon Steve - Reports it takes 10-15 minutes to check in/out a file.
Patrica Abraham - Reports it takes 10-15 minutes to check in/out a file. Software crashes.
Elviz Dcruz - Reports it takes 10-15 minutes to check in/out a file. Software crashes.

Please can you advise what we can do to address this issue?

Thanks

Laura Corney | Application Support Analyst

Here are the errors that I faced
Server response processing exception
An exception has occurred in processing server response.
Checked failed object details in event management.
The exception may corrupt current active workspace and may need windchill admin assistance for resolution.

1 REPLY 1
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:LC_10308691)

What version of Windchill are you using?

Where is the Windchill server located?

Where are your users located?

Do you have local replication servers if the users are not local to the main server?

What is the latency between the server and users?

Announcements

Top Tags