cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

While entering the corporate LDAP Details in PSI is not accepting the values

Pratik_More
8-Gravel

While entering the corporate LDAP Details in PSI is not accepting the values

Version: Windchill 12.1

Use Case: Corporate LDAP server details not accepted by the PSI. I am using WC 12.1.2.0

Description:

HI Expert.

I am installing WC 12.1.2.0 with corporate LDAP on Linux server (RHEL).

We are trying to enter the LDAP details of our corporate LDAP server but somehow PSI is not accepting the details and giving some error saying please check the username and password.
We have cross checked details with LDAP team, and they are saying username and other details are correct.

Can someone guide how we can connect to the Company LDAP? Are we missing nay configuration etc.

I have attached error below for reference.

Screenshot 2024-06-17 203206.png

Note-

I have installed OpenDJ but later on we decided to use the LDAP server of company which is integrated with AD.

I am stuck in initial installation step so no PSI logs were created yet.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Pratik_More 

I would try to use some LDAP viewer and check if you can login to the LDAP by provided information.

I'm sure you will realize that you use wrong user or address for connecting to the ldap or you could find another case why it does not work

PetrH 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Pratik_More 

I would try to use some LDAP viewer and check if you can login to the LDAP by provided information.

I'm sure you will realize that you use wrong user or address for connecting to the ldap or you could find another case why it does not work

PetrH 

Top Tags