cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Windchill WGM workspace not showing CAD objects recently added.

AS_10747835
4-Participant

Windchill WGM workspace not showing CAD objects recently added.

When I add objects to workspace, it is giving failure 
giving "Complete family table information is not accessible for some documents in Active workspace."
and "The Object with the following key was deleted or inaccessible"
I checked all the access. I have engineer access to modify those documents.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @AS_10747835 ,

I have seen that this kind of errors are common because if you have references related to the family table are from different contexts. To eliminate this possibility you can check if using admin account are you getting this error?

If answer is no then use the script#1 from the article https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS131389 and check the context/folder of this part and make sure that you are having correct access to this project.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @AS_10747835 

Usually it means that family table is corrupted somehow or does not contains correct instances in the latest version compared to the workspace version

It can happen if someone rewrite original family table with version from discs that do not contains all instances that are already in Windchill.

.It needs deeper investigation and correct the family table,. 

With my experience the family table correction means download different versions of the family table to local disc and compare them and consolidate the instances to one FT. then import the family table to the windchill with all instances that hare missing in the latest one. 

in the end sure there can be different case 😄 

PetrH 

Hi @AS_10747835 ,

I have seen that this kind of errors are common because if you have references related to the family table are from different contexts. To eliminate this possibility you can check if using admin account are you getting this error?

If answer is no then use the script#1 from the article https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS131389 and check the context/folder of this part and make sure that you are having correct access to this project.

Announcements

Top Tags