cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Workflow Email Notification Customization

bwilcox
1-Newbie

Workflow Email Notification Customization

We are looking at trying to customize the appearance of the email notifications that get sent for workflow activities and workflow notification robots. I have found the information on customizing the workflow HTML templates and have found the directories where they are stored on our server, but I do not know the best way to go about customizing the HTML files to make them work properly with our system. We are using Windchill 10.0 M040. I found another thread in this forum topic about custom email templates, but the only information provided mentioned that you can edit the HTML files and to restart the Windchill server in order to apply the changes.

What I am looking for is a sample template that we could use as a starting point for developing our own email templates. I am a novice when it comes to HTML and Java development, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Benjamin Wilcox – IntelliServ<sup>™</sup>

PPM & PDM Administrator

IntelliServ provides broadband networking and along-string
evaluation services for high-definition downhole and sub-surface operations
> Get the Facts.

1 REPLY 1
MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I
(To:bwilcox)

Note: There are some things that can be done for Notification robots, but nothing that we've found that can be done for Task Notifications. PTC - Are there any more options now for Task Notifications?

Can customize Notifications sent this way:

[cid:image001.png@01CEE436.46D9F860]

Cannot customize the email that results for Tasks as far as we know:

[cid:image002.png@01CEE436.46D9F860] [cid:image003.png@01CEE436.46D9F860]
Top Tags