cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

has anyone integrated the change review board review and responses, including voting in Windchill?

dpaulucci
1-Newbie

has anyone integrated the change review board review and responses, including voting in Windchill?

2 REPLIES 2

I plan to when I customize Change Control for my company. Can you keep this group updated on your progress? Maybe we can compare methods.

Kathy

Not entirely. I am working on that section of the workflow. Unfortunately, review is a pretty tepid activity for an action that should have more impact on the process. I want the review process to be more of a firm pull of input and guidance. For us the Review section of the ‘Analyze change Request’ is the first draft of the what ends up being the implementation plan.

Also, the ‘Schedule Change Review Board Meeting’ leaves us too vulnerable during audits. ‘How do we confirm the meeting took place” The answer: ‘Because I said so’ forcefully issued at 90decibels tends not to satisfy auditors. So I want to let Change Admin1 complete their task then it is sent to the CRB for the Yea or Nay.

Hopefully this is relevant to the thread, I know it doesn’t answer anything .

Bob Lohbauer

Jacobs Vehicle Systems

Top Tags