cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Geometric tolerance ref on dimension

cjohansson-2
1-Newbie

Geometric tolerance ref on dimension

I just cant figure out how to add the geomtric tolerance reference to a dimension.

I guess there is a way.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

By default, these are datum tags. You have to define them preferably in the model and show them as annotation in the drawing. Personally, I prefer to use symbols.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

By default, these are datum tags. You have to define them preferably in the model and show them as annotation in the drawing. Personally, I prefer to use symbols.

If you want to read up on these, you can see this discussion:

Drawings unstable in Creo 2.0?

On page 7 you will find my symbol for datum tags if you give up on the "right" way to use them.

http://communities.ptc.com/message/186109#186109

Top Tags