cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to select bolt circle on drawing?

gmoen
3-Visitor

How to select bolt circle on drawing?

I've created a bolt circle, but am unable to pick, or select it for dimensioning. Any suggestions?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
9 REPLIES 9

Can you select it in the model tree to show the bolt circle dimension.

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:gmoen)

For some odd reason, PTC chose to make the bolt circle non-selectable. The best you can do is to show the dimensions for that feature.

bolt-circle.jpg

Chris3
21-Topaz I
(To:StephenW)

dabuhassabu
4-Participant

i have same problem please i need more explanation , how did you do that

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:dabuhassabu)

It is a shown dimension, not a created dimension. Select the view, then choose show model annotations and make sure you are on the dimension tab of the show model annotations box

dabuhassabu
4-Participant

i tried that but the problem still exist,

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Is there a bolt circle dimension in your model? Is that dimension already showing on your drawing? You can only show a dimension once.

Also check to see if the dimension has already been shown and then hidden by looking in the drawing tree under each view/annotations for hidden dimensions

dabuhassabu
4-Participant

my model in attachment .if possible check it .thanks for help

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Unfortunately I am still on CREO 2 and can not open your Creo 3 file.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags