cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How can I change from inch to mm?

ptc-4882561
1-Newbie

How can I change from inch to mm?

How can I change the length unit from inch to mm in creo 2.0?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There are a couple of ways but it is best to use the right template to begin with.

If you get the wrong units by accident, in Creo, have the part or assembly open; go to file>prepare>model properties>units and select>set the units you prefer. You will be asked if you want to convert or interpret the dimensions. the dialog will explain what will happened for each choice.

There will be a lot of other options to configure drawing parameters, but this will get your part set to metric units.

Welcome to the forum!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

There are a couple of ways but it is best to use the right template to begin with.

If you get the wrong units by accident, in Creo, have the part or assembly open; go to file>prepare>model properties>units and select>set the units you prefer. You will be asked if you want to convert or interpret the dimensions. the dialog will explain what will happened for each choice.

There will be a lot of other options to configure drawing parameters, but this will get your part set to metric units.

Welcome to the forum!

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags