cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Codesys tag connection failure and device discovery failure in Kepserver OPC client software

KC_10840753
3-Visitor

Codesys tag connection failure and device discovery failure in Kepserver OPC client software

Good day. Can someone please assist me, I am trying to connect the codesys control win v3 x64 virtual PLC to the Kepserver OPC but it refuses. I can't browse the PLC tags as well. Even if use an actual PLC (wago PFC100), still it shows that there is no communication between my server and my PLC. Manually adding the tags, still there will be no communication between the server and The PLC. After adding a channel on Kepserver, when I try to use the discover device option to add the device, it's still refusing. When I manually add the device using the device address, still there is no communication. I have attached screenshots of the error messages which I am getting.

1 REPLY 1
ntripathi
14-Alexandrite
(To:KC_10840753)

Greetings,

@KC_10840753 

The cause of this issue could be the license or evaluation period for this driver has expired.

I would request you please verify the driver is properly licensed. Please refer below link.

https://www.ptc.com/~/media/kepware-store/en/manuals/codesys-manual#page=36

Top Tags