cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Mathcad Virtual Conference 2022 worksheet files

DJNewman
17-Peridot

Mathcad Virtual Conference 2022 worksheet files

We just finished the Mathcad Virtual Conference 2022! Hooray!

It was very nice seeing some of the PTC Community regulars in the Q&A.

I promised many people in the Q&A that the Design of Experiments in Mathcad Prime (Anji Seberino's presentation) and Developer's Perspective on Prime 8's Engine Updates (Anna Novikova's presentation) worksheets will be available on the PTC Community. (As well as the conference replay page and via PTC rep follow-up.)

This post has those worksheets attached.

Also, please let me know what you thought of the conference! It was a massive effort to put together.

The replays-on-demand for the conference should be up at the conference page on Mathcad.com (see link in first sentence) starting by Sept 15 if you missed it.

The raffle worksheet will be available a bit later in a Mathcad.com blog article. I'm going to start reaching out to the 25 raffle T-shirt winners next week, since I'm going on a vacation for the rest of this week.
I know this was only up for 15 seconds so you might've missed it:

mathcad-virtual-conference-2022-t-shirt-winners-billboard.jpg

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
2 REPLIES 2

Thanks for sharing. I found a lot of interesting information here.

You're welcome, and welcome to PTC Community.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
Top Tags