cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Not able to activate the license

MP_8983895
1-Newbie

Not able to activate the license

Hi, I asked for the activation key, you sended the email, i saved the received file ''sw_license_email_4839011.dat" trough Options in mathcad I correctly point to the license file, but when i push the botton "'Applica"' In the upper message windws I get the message : 23/09/2020 10:50:31 : Richiesta di licenza non riuscita. Requesting MATHCAD ... C:\Users\marco\Downloads\Mathcad\sw_license_email_4839089.dat: (-9) Invalid host. And I'm not able to activate the license on my new machine. Could you please help me? Regards
2 REPLIES 2
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:MP_8983895)

Welcome to the forum.

This is not PTC support, this is a user forum...

Same problem here: https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad/Licence-error/td-p/687033

Unfortunately the person did not describe what he/she did to solve it.

Fortunately a link to mathcad support is provided there. Try to contact them to solve your problem.

If you've found the solution please describe it here so others can be helped in the future.

Success!
Luc

Hello,

Can you check if it is the same HOST ID with which the license file is regenerated and the one mentioned on the Mathcad Prime user interface to generate the license?

Regards,

Saad

Top Tags