cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Get More Out of CoCreate Modeling Personal Edition 3.0

hemberger
1-Newbie

See our new webcasts for CoCreate Modeling PE 3.0 with tips & tricks to raise design efficiency and get started designing your products with CoCreate Modeling PE, the 3D CAD software for free lifetime use.

The following webcasts are available:

• Optimize your design productivity
  • Working with assemblies and imported parts
  • Working with 3D configurations and 2D drawings

You'll find them in the CoCreate Modeling PE user area (you receive the URL after registration) under the tab Training.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

I have been hunting a while for this CoCreate PE user area, and its tutorials. Sorry, but I can only find a discussion area, but not tutorials. When I go to the "CoCreate modeling on the web" link in the help menu, I can only find three tutorials. But none of those three are about getting started.

Can anyone provide a direct link to a set of getting started tutorials?

Joe Dunfee

Hello Joe,

You'll find additional tutorials and webcasts with tips & tricks here:

http://www.ptc.com/products/cocreate/modeling-personal-edition-3-0/#tab_training

Got to the tab "Training" and scroll down:

Modeling PE – Prerecorded Webcasts

Get the MOST out of CoCreate Modeling PE

• Optimize your design productivity
  • Working with assemblies and imported parts
  • Working with 3D configurations and 2D drawings

Modeling PE - In-depth Tutorials

Download - Ten Tutorials

Beyond that, you can ask the user community for help on special things.

Regards,

Hans-Georg

I have downloaded the large file at the link "Download - Ten Tutorials". It is a zippeed filel which uncmpresses to "PE_3.0_Indepth_EN.chm". I placed the file in the directory named C:\Program Files\CoCreate\CoCreate Modeling Personal Edition 3.0\help\osdm\HtmlHelp_PE\english. However, opening the file will only show the contents, but all the contents only show a message saying "Navigation to the webpage was canceled".

Any ideas about how to get this file to be usable?

Thank you again for your help.

Joe Dunfee

Hi Joe,

There is a known problem and workaround described under:

http://www.helpsmith.com/chm-cannot-be-displayed.php

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Hans-Georg

Thank you for that link. I needed to edit the security to unblock access to the file. It now works.

Joe Dunfee

Top Tags