cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Area between two line in line chart widget

AS_9994683
7-Bedrock

Area between two line in line chart widget

How to fill area between two lines in a line chart widget ? Also, the area between the lower line and the x-axis should be empty (no color).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I figured it out. It can be achieved by plotting multiple lines and fillng area under them.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:AS_9994683)

Hi @AS_9994683.

What version of ThingWorx are you running?  Can you provide a mockup showing exactly what you expect?

In the Properties panel, there is a property called Area that may fit your needs.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi Sharon, 

I am using Thingworx 9. What I want is shown in fig. 'bound.jpg'. What I get from fill area of Thingworx is fig. 'screenshot.png'. I want the area below lowest line to be transparent.

Thanks

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:AS_9994683)

Hi @AS_9994683

We're still not clear on the issue.  Are you saying you want to remove all color from the chart?  Have you checked the styles you're using?  Which version of ThingWorx 9 are you on?  You can find this information in Composer by selecting Help > About.

Regards.

--Sharon

I figured it out. It can be achieved by plotting multiple lines and fillng area under them.

Top Tags