cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

[Bugreport] Title bug in nested Fieldset

drichter
14-Alexandrite

[Bugreport] Title bug in nested Fieldset

Hi,

I found a bug in the Fieldset-Widget. Nested fieldset inherit title of the parent fieldset.

Scenario:

I put three fieldsets inside of a other fieldset. The parent fieldset gets his title from a service. The first child fieldset gets its title from a other service. The second has a static string as title and the last child fieldset has a translated title (via [[translationToken]]).

All fieldset now gets the same title (on runtime) from the parent fieldset. This bugs only occurs if the parent fieldset get the title via binding.

Tested TWX versions:

- ThingWorx 8.5.2-b90

- Thingworx 9.0.0-b9557

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @drichter.

This issue is being addressed in ThingWorx 9.1 targeted for release at the end of 2020.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:drichter)

@drichter 

Thank you for reporting this.

I have done a quick test and I can indeed reproduce.

I will report this to R&D and will post the reference here once done.

Thank you

Christophe

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:cmorfin)

For the record, this has been reported to R&D and is now documented at https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS327150

Thank you for reporting this.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:drichter)

Hi @drichter.

The reported issue has been targeted for fix in the next 9.x release.  Once we have further details regarding that release, I will post them here.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @drichter.

This issue is being addressed in ThingWorx 9.1 targeted for release at the end of 2020.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @drichter.

ThingWorx 9.1 containing the fix for your issue was released a few weeks ago.  

Now that the release is available, please mark the appropriate response to your original post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags