cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Certificate for <fcm.googleapis.com> doesn't match any of the subject alternative names

GJ_10078600
6-Contributor

Certificate for <fcm.googleapis.com> doesn't match any of the subject alternative names

I'm trying to make a post request using contentLoaderFunctios to firebase but i keep getting this error bellow but when I make the same request from the postman desktop app it works fine.

Error executing service StartClass. Message :: Certificate for <fcm.googleapis.com> doesn't match any of the subject alternative names: [*.google.com, *.appengine.google.com, *.bdn.dev, *.cloud.google.com, *.crowdsource.google.com, *.datacompute.google.com, *.google.ca, *.google.cl, *.google.co.in, *.google.co.jp, *.google.co.uk, *.google.com.ar, *.google.com.au, *.google.com.br, *.google.com.co, *.google.com.mx, *.google.com.tr, *.google.com.vn, *.google.de, *.google.es, *.google.fr, *.google.hu, *.google.it, *.google.nl, *.google.pl, *.google.pt, *.googleadapis.com, *.googleapis.cn, *.googlevideo.com, *.gstatic.cn, *.gstatic-cn.com, googlecnapps.cn, *.googlecnapps.cn, googleapps-cn.com, *.googleapps-cn.com, gkecnapps.cn, *.gkecnapps.cn, googledownloads.cn, *.googledownloads.cn, recaptcha.net.cn, *.recaptcha.net.cn, widevine.cn, *.widevine.cn, ampproject.org.cn, *.ampproject.org.cn, ampproject.net.cn, *.ampproject.net.cn, google-analytics-cn.com, *.google-analytics-cn.com, googleadservices-cn.com, *.googleadservices-cn.com, googlevads-cn.com, *.googlevads-cn.com, googleapis-cn.com, *.googleapis-cn.com, googleoptimize-cn.com, *.googleoptimize-cn.com, doubleclick-cn.net, *.doubleclick-cn.net, *.fls.doubleclick-cn.net, *.g.doubleclick-cn.net, doubleclick.cn, *.doubleclick.cn, *.fls.doubleclick.cn, *.g.doubleclick.cn, dartsearch-cn.net, *.dartsearch-cn.net, googletraveladservices-cn.com, *.googletraveladservices-cn.com, googletagservices-cn.com, *.googletagservices-cn.com, googletagmanager-cn.com, *.googletagmanager-cn.com, googlesyndication-cn.com, *.googlesyndication-cn.com, *.safeframe.googlesyndication-cn.com, app-measurement-cn.com, *.app-measurement-cn.com, gvt1-cn.com, *.gvt1-cn.com, gvt2-cn.com, *.gvt2-cn.com, 2mdn-cn.net, *.2mdn-cn.net, googleflights-cn.net, *.googleflights-cn.net, admob-cn.com, *.admob-cn.com, *.gstatic.com, *.metric.gstatic.com, *.gvt1.com, *.gcpcdn.gvt1.com, *.gvt2.com, *.gcp.gvt2.com, *.url.google.com, *.youtube-nocookie.com, *.ytimg.com, android.com, *.android.com, *.flash.android.com, g.cn, *.g.cn, g.co, *.g.co, goo.gl, www.goo.gl, google-analytics.com, *.google-analytics.com, google.com, googlecommerce.com, *.googlecommerce.com, ggpht.cn, *.ggpht.cn, urchin.com, *.urchin.com, youtu.be, youtube.com, *.youtube.com, youtubeeducation.com, *.youtubeeducation.com, youtubekids.com, *.youtubekids.com, yt.be, *.yt.be, android.clients.google.com, developer.android.google.cn, developers.android.google.cn, source.android.google.cn] - See Script Error Log for more details.

4 REPLIES 4

@GJ_10078600 

Please check this article.

Regards,

Sachin Sharma

Hi @SachinSharma,

The article helped me to understand the problem, I have already generated the certificate but now i'm trying to add to my thingworx but the problem is that i'm using the Thingworx Docker and there is  not much help on how to implement the certificate.  

@GJ_10078600 

Refer this article to configure HTTPS for ThingWorx Docker.

Regards,

Sachin Sharma

Hi @SachinSharma, thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay in responding, I was having some problem after following the last article you send because after adding the Certificate in the docker file I was still getting an error, the Certificate was not trusted by the root and I solved that problem with the help of this article.

Right now I have the certificate on my local machine created by me (I had to map the 127.0.0.1 IP to a domain name in the /etc/hosts of my linux machine because the certificate can't be added to the localhost) but i still have the same error. With the certificate or without the certificate I still get the same error. 

Top Tags