cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Configuring fields names in Filter Widget

Mr_Henry_M
14-Alexandrite

Configuring fields names in Filter Widget

Hello!

There is a problem with the filter widget. After binding it to the service I click "Configure Data Filter Fields", uncheck the boxes and change the fields names. But nothing changes in the mashup. The number and names of the fields remain the same as they were received from the service.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mr_Henry_M
14-Alexandrite
(To:TonyZhang)

Hi!

I replaced MyDBService with a DataTable with the same DataShape - and now it works. So the problem is in the remote Database.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

Please ensure that you saved the mashup after configured Data Filter Fields.

Try clearing the browser cache then refresh the mashup see if the changes are reflected on the mashup.

If the the issue still persists, could you please tell me your ThingWorx Platform version, the browser you used and preferably the related entities for reproducing the issue.

Mr_Henry_M
14-Alexandrite

Hi!

Thanks for the answer. Both recommendations didn't help.

ThingWorx Platform version: 8.5.4-b222.
Browser: Firefox Portable 89.0.1

Entity interaction scheme:

Scheme.pngMyDBService is a service of RemoteDatabase Thing.

Hi,

I still cannot replicate the issue in Thingworx 8.5.4.

Could you please try binding data filter with a different data source like QueryDataTableEntries of a DataTable instead of a remote Database Thing to see what happens?

If the issue still persists with QueryDataTableEntries, could you please try using Google Chrome browser?

Mr_Henry_M
14-Alexandrite

Hi!

I replaced MyDBService with a DataTable with the same DataShape - and now it works. So the problem is in the remote Database.

Top Tags