cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Connection Between KepServerEX and Softing 56eATM-OPC UA Server with CA validated certificates

Grimpow
4-Participant

Connection Between KepServerEX and Softing 56eATM-OPC UA Server with CA validated certificates

Hi,

I'm trying to connected KepServerEX v6.8 with a Softing 56eATM-OPC UA Server with CA validated Certificates and when I'm doing the connection I recive this message:

Channel failed to connect. | Status description = 'The user identity token is not válid.' Status code = 0X80200000.

The only text that I found at support it's to desable security login, but it's not an option for me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Grimpow.

For the greater community......as you discovered, the functionality does not currently exist for configuring a user certificate in KepServer.

If you have additional information you would like to share, please feel free to do so.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:Grimpow)

Hi,

Article - "'The user identity token is not valid.', Status code = 0X80200000 error is posted in KEPServerEX / ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity": https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS291994 

Grimpow
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Hi,

The problem it's that I can't acept anonymous login. I need Certification Authority validated certificates

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Grimpow)

Hi @Grimpow.

If you have a support account, it might be best to open a case.  If you agree, please private message me your PTC support email address and I will be happy to create the case on your behalf.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Grimpow.

For the greater community......as you discovered, the functionality does not currently exist for configuring a user certificate in KepServer.

If you have additional information you would like to share, please feel free to do so.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags