cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Dashboard Widget in a popup

KT_10009590
4-Participant

Dashboard Widget in a popup

Hello everybody,
I'm using a Mashup that contains a Dashboard Widget as a popup window. But when the popup appear, I can't use Add Gadget function - when clicking button on top right nothing happens.
Anyone know the reason why and how to fix it?
Thanks for reading.
May be an image of text
5 REPLIES 5
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:KT_10009590)

It's been a very long time since I've used this,

It could be that it can't work like this.

Do you have a 'gadget library' assigned?

I would also double check all your permissions as it can be tricky for dashboards

KT_10009590
4-Participant
(To:PaiChung)

Yes, I've already assigned 'gadget library' into a Dashboard.

Dashboard work perfectly when I use it as standalone Mashup - picture below, but only when using it as a pop up I got that bug.

KT_10009590_0-1633615514993.png

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Unfortunately that probably means it can't work the way you are trying to use it.

You could with some extra work perhaps do it 'manually' all the services etc. are accessible so you could perhaps add a button to your dashboard (header/side) and use the on click to launch the library yourself with a navigation widget and then add the selected gadget using a service.

Never really done it myself, it has been ages since I last worked with dashboards.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @KT_10009590.

Which version of ThingWorx are you running?  It appears to be a very old release. 

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @KT_10009590.

If you have found a solution to your problem, please post it here or mark a previous response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags