cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Datetimepicker

KN_9774047
5-Regular Member

Datetimepicker

Datetimepicker widget changed event not triggering services

Thingworx 9.0.3

4 REPLIES 4
yhan
17-Peridot
(To:KN_9774047)

Dear @KN_9774047 ,

Do you mean no matter which service you bind Datetimepicker widget changed event to, this service would not be triggered in TWX 9.0.3 when DateTime changed? I just have a quick test in TWX 9.0.4, it works fine.

Regards,

/Yoyo

KN_9774047
5-Regular Member
(To:yhan)

Sorry!!

It is 9.0.2.Yes,Its not working what ever the service we bind to

yhan
17-Peridot

Hi @KN_9774047 ,

I couldn't find a TWX 9.0.2 server in a short time so I cannot test it in this version. However, I did below two things:

• Check the ThingWorx issues report and Maintenance Release Summary of TWX 9.0.0~9.0.4, I didn't find any issue reported related to Datetimepicker changed event.
  • Test in ThingWorx 9.0.1 and 9.0.4 with attached simple data, it works fine.

How about importing the data I provided and check if the issue would happen? Then we can confirm that if this issue is a bug or not.

Note:  run the 'TestThing' mashup at runtime and change the date, if the current time appears in the text box, it means the changed event triggers the showTime service.

4-8-2021 5-01-49 PM.jpg

Thanks,

/Yoyo

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @KN_9774047.

If the previous response helped you to resolve your issue, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others in the community.  If the issue has not been resolved, please refer to the previous post for additional information to pinpoint the cause of the problem.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags