cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Digital Badging – Your Signature of ThingWorx Expertise

cscott
5-Regular Member

Digital Badging – Your Signature of ThingWorx Expertise

J6373_ThingWorx_Badges_Banner_DA.png

What does your signature say about you? As a successful ThingWorx certification candidate, your signature carries a ThingWorx badge that immediately sets you apart from the competition in the IoT space. Extend the power of your badge beyond your email signature, into the vast world of social media to instantly impress potential customers and employers with a simple post. Share your badge on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, and Facebook to stand out among your peers and garner the recognition you have earned.

With the click of a button, your ThingWorx certification badge connects you to an online registry that includes your record of success. Share your transcripts with top employers in your field.

What does a signature say about a successful ThingWorx certification candidate? It is a signature of IoT expertise. It is one customers and employers in the IoT marketplace will be watching for.

Registration for the ThingWorx Associate Developer exam is open. Be among the first of your peers to be recognized.

Cara

1 REPLY 1
vpanwar
1-Newbie
(To:cscott)

Hi,

I have cleared Thingworx Associate Developer certification exam, but I haven't received any such link to get my digital badge.

Can u please share the link where to download the badge.

Regards

Vinay

Top Tags