cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Display data on contained mashup based on the Collection item selected in the main mashup

PB_9026895
5-Regular Member

Display data on contained mashup based on the Collection item selected in the main mashup

Hi all,

I have a contained mashup with a value display widget. I want to display data on the contained mashup based on the item selected in the collection widget of the main mashup. 

I bind the value display widget of the contained mashup to the selected rows, but It doesn't work.

How can I do?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
anarwal
12-Amethyst
(To:PB_9026895)

Hi @PB_9026895 ,If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
anarwal
12-Amethyst

Hi @PB_9026895 , You can create mashup properties on your contained mashup and bind those property to the display widget. The data from the main mashup you can bind to the newly created  contained mashup properties.

PB_9026895
5-Regular Member
(To:anarwal)

Thank you a lot, it works!!

Now I want to update value display of the contained mashup with an auto refresh widget, but when I bind "getThingswithData" service to the auto refresh widget, the item of the collection in the main mashup it is not still selected. 

Any suggestion??

anarwal
12-Amethyst

@PB_9026895  , By refreshing the mashup you must be getting the new updated data on collection . Problem is by autorefresh you are getting a new infotable from the service but the mashup property are not refreshed to get the new data.

anarwal
12-Amethyst

Hi @PB_9026895 ,If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Top Tags