cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Endpoint for Getting Part by Part ID is not working due to AssociationTypeEnum not found

NTailor
4-Participant

Endpoint for Getting Part by Part ID is not working due to AssociationTypeEnum not found

Whenever I try to use the endpoint GetPartInPartsByID I get the following error :

Unable to execute service GetEndpointDefinition on AG_Odata_Connector : JSONObject["PTC.CADDocumentMgmt.AssociationTypeEnum"] not found.

I saw that there is a support article https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS332815  for this and it has the following info :

• Reported to R&D as JIRA ticket as PSPT-70331
  • If using Thingworx Integration Runtime version 8.0.9 or earlier IR versions with Windchill Rest Services 2.1 then errors can occur.
  • PTC strongly recommends to upgrade to Thingworx Integration Runtime version 8.0.10 to work with Windchill Rest Services 2.1. But check ThingWorx Navigate Product Compatibility Matrix and confirm if IR 8.0.10 version is supported and compactible with current Thingworx Navigate version before you proceed for upgrade . If current Thingworx Navigate version is not supported with IR 8.0.10 version then upgrade Thingworx Navigate to latest Navigate 9.1 version which supports IR 8.0.10 version.

However, my TW IR is 8.5.3 and Rest is 2.1 so there should be no issue.

So I am a bit confused on what to do to make this endpoint work. 

From the OData Utilites I can easily use the v5/ProdMgmt service endpoint just not through Thingworx Service Definition.

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:NTailor)

Hi @NTailor 

You mentioned that you're running ThingWorx IR 8.5.3, but that sounds like the ThingWorx Platform version.  Can you please confirm the ThingWorx version and provide the Navigate version you are running?

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags