cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

EventRouter is over capacity thingworx stopped responding

RockLala
11-Garnet

EventRouter is over capacity thingworx stopped responding

Hi Everyone, 

I am facing one critical issue and because of that thingworx is not responding. In application logs I am getting below error message continuously 

[L: ERROR] [O: c.t.s.s.e.EventRouter] [I: ] [U: ] [S: ] [T: Timer-78679613] CRITICAL ERROR: EventRouter is over capacity - events being rejected Task com.thingworx.system.subsystems.eventprocessing.EventInstance@5155ec2a rejected from com.thingworx.common.utils.MonitoredThreadPoolExecutor@389a60d6[Running, pool size = 500, active threads = 10, queued tasks = 200000, completed tasks = 84625960] 

When I look for the same on Community I find below link :- 

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS274258 

As per my understanding faced issue is related to performance, Is There any way to find out overall health check of thingworx server. which indicate certain process / subscription / event causing above error ?

Also one more doubt i have over here is generally how frequently we need to make tomcat restart / maintenance activity so that thingworx response correctly and always up  (for the case where i have almost 62 user who are continuously accessing thingworx and there session is open all the time & no. of activity is in running state 24*7) ?

Thanks for your always support....

1 REPLY 1

TIP 1 from Expert Session - Top 5 items to check for Thingworx Performance Troubleshooting should help here (it was released yesterday).

Check out the Expert-Session-Library for more.

Top Tags