cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

How to customize widget with available tools?

Marcus_Konflanz
11-Garnet

How to customize widget with available tools?

hello friends, below the example of the result I want to achieve (image 1), and my current project (image 2). 

I would like to know if it is possible with the available tools:
Add writing to the gaugeincrease

the thickness of the border (the option on the website as in the print is not working. as in image 3)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE.

objetivo.jpgmeu dash.pngborda.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Marcus_Konflanz.

Are you using the Progress Gauge?  We're not seeing the Line Thickness option from your screenshots.

It also doesn't appear that you can arrange the text as you have indicated in Image 1.

If you would to see some enhancements to this extension, please post your ideas on the ThingWorx Ideas page.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Marcus_Konflanz.

Are you using the Progress Gauge?  We're not seeing the Line Thickness option from your screenshots.

It also doesn't appear that you can arrange the text as you have indicated in Image 1.

If you would to see some enhancements to this extension, please post your ideas on the ThingWorx Ideas page.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Marcus_Konflanz.

Have you found a solution to your issue?  If so, please post it here for the benefit of others on the community.  If you still need assistance, please provide further details of the issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags