cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

List Shuttle

Saranya_S
11-Garnet

List Shuttle

Hi, 

In Thingworx 9.0 , there is widget name like List Shuttle. what is the basic use case of this one and how to use it. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Saranya_S)

Hi @

Unfortunately, we don't yet have a lot of information available on this widget, but this information in the Help Center may be useful.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @

Unfortunately, we don't yet have a lot of information available on this widget, but this information in the Help Center may be useful.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Saranya_S.

Did you find the previous post helpful?  If so, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

If it failed to answer your questions, please provide specifics and I will try to obtain answers.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi ,

Yeah i tired it.I have an requirement like an infotable has two columns which are Flag (boolean) and Asset name  (String) to be binding in list shuttle widget. The list shuttle widget can automatically selected the Flag column which values are true in Source Side. 

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Saranya_S.

From your last post, were you advising that you were successful in using the list shuttle widget, or do you still have questions?

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags