cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Mashup Load Issue in Composer.

alenaromi
11-Garnet

Mashup Load Issue in Composer.

I am trying to edit my mashup in the composer and I am facing this error whenever I try to edit them.It was working fine yesterday but today all the mashups I open are giving me the same error.I tried clearing my cache and deleting the history and restarting my system but it still doesn't seem to work.The error message.The error message.What is the solution to this?

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:alenaromi)

Hi @alenaromi.

What version of ThingWorx are you running?  When you say you restarted your system, are you saying you restarted the system running your browser or the system running ThingWorx?  Have you tried with different browsers?  Have you tried with the Administrator account to determine if your permissions may have changed?

Regards.

--Sharon

I am running on thingworx 8.5.4, by restart I meant my whole laptop, and I did check with permissions and I am in the Admin group.And like you mentioned I switched browsers and it seemed to work but wanted to know why

it suddenly stopped working in Chrome.Now I am using Firefox as it is still not working in chrome.
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @alenaromi.

Unfortunately, browser updates are prolific and can sometimes cause issues.  You can trying running the Dev tools (F12) in Chrome and then try to edit a mashup to see if you can capture additional details about the issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @alenaromi.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for participating in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags