cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Need help for developing a simple ChinaMap Widget with Raphael.js,jquery.min.js and codepress.js.

向郭
1-Newbie

Need help for developing a simple ChinaMap Widget with Raphael.js,jquery.min.js and codepress.js.

Hi~

Now in my project,the customer  need to use map widget improving the webpage effect.

But limited by local network,I can't use the google map widget or baidu map widget .

So I decide to develop a simple china map, to meet some part of customer demands.

The simple ChinaMap  widget I needed include some functions as follows:

1. When hover the mouse on the province of chinaMap ,the piece of the province change color;

2.When click the province, the page navigate to another mashup page.

Based on the  functions I needed to develop,I find some materials on the open source network,which use Raphael.js,jquery.min.js and codepress.js to develop a chinaMap ,and display the map on the html page.

I need to change the material to the ChinaMap Widget, but I don't  know how to handle it.

I have seen the <<Creating UI Widgets for Thingworx >> and <<Thingworx Extension develop guide >>,but the example is so simple as to lack of instruction.

Anyone have the idea?

2 REPLIES 2
CRArko
17-Peridot
(To:向郭)

Hello.

What version of ThingWorx are you using? I'd like to import your map widget and see what it does currently.

Thank you,

-- Craig A.

向郭
1-Newbie
(To:CRArko)

HI,Craig Arko

My Thingworx version is 7.2.

But  the zip is not a widget zip,its just some network materials including the js code and demo.htm, you can open the htm with your explorer.

Top Tags