cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Not able to define Native Variables in Custom CSS

salmandandekar
3-Visitor

Not able to define Native Variables in Custom CSS

I want to define my Custom CSS for the widgets but, unable to define the native variables in the ThingWorx Custom CSS. Can anyone let me know how this can be achieved in thingworx platform?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @ salmandandekar ,

Have you tried using CSS generator tool to develop custom css for widgets, you can find more information in the following article.

There is a guide to Add Style to Your UI with CSS that might be of help as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @ salmandandekar ,

Have you tried using CSS generator tool to develop custom css for widgets, you can find more information in the following article.

There is a guide to Add Style to Your UI with CSS that might be of help as well.

Have you tried disabling the CSS Linting?

I believe the internal CSSLint component that validates the CSS queries does not support CSS variables, and as such, I disable only in this case.

Hi @salmandandekar.

If you found a solution to this post with the help of one of the previous responses, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags