cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

PDF Extension For Thingworx 8.3

NBHD207
12-Amethyst

PDF Extension For Thingworx 8.3

Hi All,

I am using PDF extension for my project on thingworx 8.3, but I cannot create pdf.
It is possible to use the pdf extension on thingworx 8.3 and have anyone tested it successfully?

Thanks and Regards,

Duong. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:NBHD207)

Hi @NBHD207.

The PDF extension that was previously available on the Marketplace has been removed.  We recommend posting a request on the ThingWorx Ideas page with details of the functionality you need.  With enough votes, it's possible this functionality will then be included in a future release of the product.

If no one else in the community has an extension they can provide, the alternative is for you to write your own extension.  Please refer to these sources for more information:

Create A Mashup Widget Extension

Best Practices for Developing Applications

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:NBHD207)

Hi @NBHD207.

The PDF extension that was previously available on the Marketplace has been removed.  We recommend posting a request on the ThingWorx Ideas page with details of the functionality you need.  With enough votes, it's possible this functionality will then be included in a future release of the product.

If no one else in the community has an extension they can provide, the alternative is for you to write your own extension.  Please refer to these sources for more information:

Create A Mashup Widget Extension

Best Practices for Developing Applications

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags