cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Putting an advanced table/grid into a widget extension to have more features than default ThW grid

Helge_Kosuch
6-Contributor

Putting an advanced table/grid into a widget extension to have more features than default ThW grid

Hi fellow devs! 

We want to have a better grid widget in ThingWorx, e. g. better filters, conditional formatting. We are planning on putting a better grid from a component suite into a widget extension. Right now I am thinking of using https://www.grapecity.com/wijmo/demos/Grid/Overview/ . If anyone has hints for us or is interested in collaborating, let me know please.

3 REPLIES 3

Hello Helge.

Reaching out here to see how development of your Advanced Grid Widget is progressing. If you have any updates or betas you would like to share with the ThingWorx Developer Community I'm sure there are other members who would like to see what you have put together.

Helge_Kosuch
6-Contributor
(To:tmisner)

Works good, but as it played out the source is owned by the customer and I can't share anything.

you can actually develop your own widget extension using PTC provided eclipse plugin for extension development( that is available on PTC Marketplace) and followed by documentation (Thingworx Extension Development User Guide) that is also available on PTC esupport portal. 

Top Tags