cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

SelectedRowsChangedCallback is broken in 9.3.4

JU_10321794
8-Gravel

SelectedRowsChangedCallback is broken in 9.3.4

SelectedRowsChangedCallback is broken in 9.3.4. already opened a case with support.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reply from support:

Thanks for your email.

I checked with R&D and this cannot be implemented in 9.3.5 as this a code fix and code submissions for 9.3.5 are already closed.

Also, I checked with the team about workaround, and currently there is no workaround available for this issue.

The expected release date of 9.3.6 is Dec 2022 (date could change).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @JU_10321794 

As the alternative you could try to use Grid Advance widget which now is already in the legacy widget, but still working

Thanks

Hi @danmorin 

I know, but sorting a column is a requirement. i will properly make a workaround, SelectedRowsChanged triggers multiple times on initial load.

Just posted it on the form so google finds this if someone cant figure out why it ain't working.

i will await the reply of support. before creating a workaround.

Thanks for the advice anyway, it will help someone else.

Reply from support:

Thanks for your email.

I checked with R&D and this cannot be implemented in 9.3.5 as this a code fix and code submissions for 9.3.5 are already closed.

Also, I checked with the team about workaround, and currently there is no workaround available for this issue.

The expected release date of 9.3.6 is Dec 2022 (date could change).

Top Tags