cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Theme Integration

VS_10112707
11-Garnet

Theme Integration

How to integrate the theme in the mashup? how can we integrate custom html?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @VS_10112707 ,

Thank you for elaborating the query!

To achieve that, you can create a Master Mashup including the header, footers and layout of your choice. Then after, this designed Master Mashup can be  attached to any mashup where you are planning to use the defined design. 

Pls feel free to revert back if you still face any further challenges.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @VS_10112707 , 

I am unable to understand the given query. Are you referring to use Custom CSS  by  mentioning integrating theme in the Mashup?

Kindly check the given article if you are looking for custom CSS:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS332429

Revert back if anything is unclear.

Regards

Bhawna

@bchaudhary i would like to integrate theme in thingworx mashup. i want set some header ,footer and grid layouts so we can integrate that theme in other mashup screen. that type of functionality i needed.

example like i have multiple html pages i want to convert them in mashup screen so fix header ,footer,menu and body part

let me know if you are still not getting

Hi @VS_10112707 ,

Thank you for elaborating the query!

To achieve that, you can create a Master Mashup including the header, footers and layout of your choice. Then after, this designed Master Mashup can be  attached to any mashup where you are planning to use the defined design. 

Pls feel free to revert back if you still face any further challenges.

Top Tags