cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Thingworx Flow Connector OAuth Authorization

TongChen
5-Regular Member

Thingworx Flow Connector OAuth Authorization

Hi, 

I want to use connectors like Gmail/Office365 in Thingworx Flow. I am following with the article  to create Oauth authorization.

After I created the OAuth configuration JSON file, I need services to upload it to the ThingWorx Flow server. The article indicates that there three services (LoadOAuthConfiguration/DeleteOAuthConfiguration/GetOAuthConfiguration) that can be utilized, but I can't find them under Composer/System/Subsystems/WorkflowSubsystem/Services, could somebody tell me why? The Thingworx version is 8.5

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @TongChen 

Per mentioned here , is your ThingWorx Flow server running? and you are logged in to ThingWorx as Administrator?

Thanks,

Vibhuti

TongChen
5-Regular Member
(To:vangne)

Both are exactly yes.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:TongChen)

Hi @TongChen.

Are you running ThingWorx 8.5.0?  if so, it's recommended that you upgrade to one of the patch releases due to a number of improvements and bug fixes.

I just check on ThingWorx 8.5.5, and I see the services you mentioned in your initial post:

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @TongChen.

Were you able to resolve your issue by upgrading?  If so, please mark the previous response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

If you are still having issues, please let us know the status so we can assist.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags