cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Thingworx composer stuck on loading when entering design mode for mashup

RH_9721753
3-Visitor

Thingworx composer stuck on loading when entering design mode for mashup

Picture1.png

when i use chrome , chose Design table ,it show none, and what is error?  it make me very uncomfortable,

6 REPLIES 6
odukiya
15-Moonstone
(To:RH_9721753)

Hello @RH_9721753 

As per the screenshot shared by you it is still loading. So can you please check logs under monitoring section for any possible errors?

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @RH_9721753.

This issue can occur if you have installed an incompatible extension.  What extensions have you installed?  The fix is to remove the extension in question.

Regards.

--Sharon

I think you are a company with good service, and your reply on this issue is really timely. I have found the reason for my problem, which is that I installed it on the Server system, and it runs very well on Win10.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @RH_9721753.

You stated you installed on the Server system but when installing on Windows 10 it worked.  What version of Windows did you initially install on? 

Regards.

--Sharon

Windows Server 2016

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @RH_9721753.

Windows Server 2016 is supported.  Here is a link to the system requirements for ThingWorx 9.0 (not sure which version you are running).

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags