cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Thingworx trial not available any more

SM_9588025
6-Contributor

Thingworx trial not available any more

Hi All,

I,m trying to register for cloud trial version or the local download zip of Thingworx. I,m not able to see the options anymore. Is the trial option stopped now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @SM_9588025

I have been advised that as of January 3, no new hosted trials will be supported on the ThingWorx Developer Portal.  All active trials will continue to run to their scheduled end date on or before February 2, 2022.  If you're interested in discussing other options, please contact the Sales team.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @SM_9588025,

Pls go through the article: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS323525

Also You can visit the link: https://www.ptc.com/en/support and goto download software.

Revert back if you still face any challenge.

Regards

Bhawna

SM_9588025
6-Contributor
(To:bchaudhary)

Thanks for the help. So the cloud hosting is no more available in PTC website and only download version needs to be used.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:SM_9588025)

Hi @SM_9588025 

We apologize regarding the inaccessibility of the trial versions.  We are reviewing some changes and more information regarding the trials will be forthcoming. 

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @SM_9588025

I have been advised that as of January 3, no new hosted trials will be supported on the ThingWorx Developer Portal.  All active trials will continue to run to their scheduled end date on or before February 2, 2022.  If you're interested in discussing other options, please contact the Sales team.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:SM_9588025)

Hi @SM_9588025.

Effective January 3, no new hosted trials will be supported on the ThingWorx Developer Portal.  All active trials will continue to run to their scheduled end date on or before February 2, 2022.  If you are interested in alternatives, please contact the Sales team.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags