cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Thingwox SCO Enterprise Packet License - User Account Limited?

TL_10544753
6-Contributor

Thingwox SCO Enterprise Packet License - User Account Limited?

I would like to understand limitation about Local Account on Thingworx Application 9.3.2

*Thingworx SCO Enterprise Package License , How about user account per license?

- Admin Limited??

- User Limited?

- User Group Limited?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:TL_10544753)

Hi @TL_10544753.

I think with an Enterprise package, users are unlimited.  In Composer, you can validate by navigating to Monitoring > Subsystems > LicensingSubsystemSettings to review your license features.  If the twx_named_user has a Total Feature Count and Available Feature Count of uncounted, you have unlimited users.

In regard to the Administrator account, there is no limit on the number of concurrent logins.  However, best practices dictate that you should not use this account for normal daily activities.  For security reasons such as tracking and accountability, you should create unique user accounts and add those with a need to the Administrators group.

You'll have to be more specific regarding user group limitations and anything else I may have misunderstood from your post.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @TL_10544753.

I think with an Enterprise package, users are unlimited.  In Composer, you can validate by navigating to Monitoring > Subsystems > LicensingSubsystemSettings to review your license features.  If the twx_named_user has a Total Feature Count and Available Feature Count of uncounted, you have unlimited users.

In regard to the Administrator account, there is no limit on the number of concurrent logins.  However, best practices dictate that you should not use this account for normal daily activities.  For security reasons such as tracking and accountability, you should create unique user accounts and add those with a need to the Administrators group.

You'll have to be more specific regarding user group limitations and anything else I may have misunderstood from your post.

Regards.

--Sharon

TL_10544753
6-Contributor
(To:slangley)

Thank you for you're share information , and also *Thingworx SCO Primuim Package License , How about user account per license?
Could you please share that?

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @TL_10544753.

This type of question can best be answered by the Sales team.  They make the decisions on what entitlements are included in the packages and can therefore assist with a package to meet your needs.

Regards.

--Sharon

Announcements

Top Tags