cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Unable to execute addStreamEntries

seanccc
17-Peridot

Unable to execute addStreamEntries

@PaiChung @chaitanya ,

Do you know if the issue get solved now ?  I got the same problem in Thingworx 8.4 as well.  Database is PostgreSql. 

Regards,

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @chaitanya.

We're happy to advise that ThingWorx 9.0 was released on Tuesday.  Hopefully you will find that your issue has been addressed appropriately in this new release.

If you feel that your issue has been responded to appropriately, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:seanccc)

Sorry I have not looked into this any further

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:seanccc)

Hi @seanccc.

This is a known issue but is not yet targeted for fix in an upcoming release.  I am working with the Engineering team to see if we can raise the priority.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @seanccc.

This issue is being addressed in the 9.0 release currently targeted for June.  I will post an update here once 9.0 is available.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @chaitanya.

We're happy to advise that ThingWorx 9.0 was released on Tuesday.  Hopefully you will find that your issue has been addressed appropriately in this new release.

If you feel that your issue has been responded to appropriately, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags