cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Unable to open Mashup via New Tab from iFrame

ashishtamhane
8-Gravel

Unable to open Mashup via New Tab from iFrame

I am attempting to display a Mashup in SalesForce through an iFrame and have set the below properties to the iFrame:

referrerpolicy="origin"

sandbox="allow-downloads allow-forms allow-popups allow-same-origin allow-scripts"

ancestors="self"

Along with this we have also whitelisted the SalesForce URL in ThingWorx that is mentioned in this documentation.

After doing the above changes when I am navigating to the iFrame I get the below authentication display which passes successfully and I am able to open the mashup in a new tab.

ashishtamhane_0-1697623423687.png

However on that mashup if I attempt to invoke a Remote Session I get the below error: 

Refused to frame ''because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "frame-src https://company--test.sandbox.lightning.force.com".

I am a bit confused as to how this issue is coming in the new tab window? Any pointers?

Thanks,

Ashish Tamhane

2 REPLIES 2

Articles:

This does not seem to work.

I am getting the below error in Firefox if I try to call the ' LaunchClient' service of the RAClientLinker Widget.

Content-Security-Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at tw-ra-client://N8912b36a-7775-47f8-8ceb-96da1187f626@COMPANYNAME-twx.cloud.thingworx.com:/548d9cba-cf53-4c68-a9a4-c8c1d2852a53?clientId=9e72b50c-65eb-41d7-b27a-5bbe7262dab5&rav=3.1.7&alp=%7B%22AutoLaunch%22%3A%22%3C%24DOWNLOAD_TO%3E%5C%5CAxedaDesktopViewer_v68209.exe%20-normalcursor%20%3C%24HOST%3E%3A%3C%24PORT%3E%22%7D (“frame-src”).

Top Tags