cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Unable to trigger 'CellWasClicked' event in Thingworx 8.5.14

Janakiraman-P
14-Alexandrite

Unable to trigger 'CellWasClicked' event in Thingworx 8.5.14

Hi,

I'm unable to invoke collection CellWasClicked event in Thingworx 8.5.14, this feature working properly in earlier versions.

Widget is getting the clicked event instead cell, when we click out side of the widget or a gap between widget and cell then trigger happens. What if widget covers complete cell?

When we upgrade from 8.5.11 to 8.5.14, this collection features are not working.

Help Required!

--Thanks,

Janakiraman P

5 REPLIES 5
abjain
13-Aquamarine
(To:Janakiraman-P)

@Janakiraman-P : I upgraded a system to 8.5.14 twx and CellWasClicked  was working fine on cell clicks only. Can you please create some sample entities at your end and check again? Please also share with us these entities and we will try to reproduce this at our end.

Janakiraman-P
14-Alexandrite
(To:abjain)

Hey @abjain ,

Thanks,

I have attached Thingworx entities for your reference.

Attachment: toptc.zip

Thingworx Version

JanakiramanP_0-1624367900004.png

--Thanks

Janakiraman P

abjain
13-Aquamarine

@Janakiraman-P : I tested with the entities you provided. The CellWasClicked event is working fine . I have also bound this to a status function message and its getting called on this event only along with the service 'Getpropertyvalues' when I click on the cell and not anywhere else. Can you please try in an incognito window ?

abjain_0-1624425785749.png

Janakiraman-P
14-Alexandrite
(To:abjain)

Hi @abjain ,

Please check out the attachment here.

I have already tried in incognito mode and even cleared all the cache items, still unable to trigger.

---Thanks,

Janakiraman P

abjain
13-Aquamarine

@Janakiraman-P : Thanks . Now I was able to reproduce it on 8.5.14 and also on 9.1 thingworx. I also tested it on 8.5.10 twx where its working fine. You will have to raise a support case for tracking this on a case if its a bug.

Top Tags