cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Uploading image/video file from mobile application to Thingworx server/designated repository

VK_9460892
7-Bedrock

Uploading image/video file from mobile application to Thingworx server/designated repository

Hi Community,

I have a scenario where a user can upload image/video from mashup on mobile and on button click it should get transferred to thingworx server/designated repository. I am planning on using file upload widget on mashup.

Kindly suggest on how to achieve this as being a newbie to thingworx, I don't have any idea regarding this.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:VK_9460892)

Hi @VK_9460892.

This information from the ThingWorx Help Center may be useful.  Also, as a newbie, here are some other resources to check out:

Developer Portal

Expert Sessions

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:VK_9460892)

Hi @VK_9460892.

This information from the ThingWorx Help Center may be useful.  Also, as a newbie, here are some other resources to check out:

Developer Portal

Expert Sessions

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @VK_9460892.

If the previous response was helpful, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

If you still have questions, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags