cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

editing extension

AP_9587236
17-Peridot

editing extension

I have a widget extension. Its height is non-editable and fixed to 30pixels. I want to increase its height to 180pixels. Is it possible to edit extension and to change non-editable property height to editable one??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:AP_9587236)

Did you do a full (crtl+F5) refresh of your browser? Also potentially a restart of Tomcat?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

If you have the extension, you should be able to modify that property. Not sure how it is defined in the extension, at minimum you should be able to set the height to 180 if you can't find the enabled for edit.

I really can't tell you too much more as I've not done much extension work.

I tried editing both IsEditable of height property and default value of height property. The changes iam making in javascript file of extension is not reflecting in the thingworx after re-importing the extension. 

I removed extension in thingworx and re-imported again. But the edited changes were not changed in the widget properties.

Any procedure have to be followed in editing the extension??

@PaiChung 

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Did you do a full (crtl+F5) refresh of your browser? Also potentially a restart of Tomcat?

Yes, after multiple restarts, some of the edited properties reflected in thingworx, few of them not updated. 

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @AP_9587236.

Did you clear your browser cache or restart ThingWorx?  We've seen this issue with other extensions if the browser cache is not cleared.  What options are you choosing when clearing your browser cache?

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @AP_9587236

If one of the previous responses allowed you to find a solution, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags