cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

new composer style

iguerra
14-Alexandrite

new composer style

Hello

I switched from TWX 8.2 to 8.5

I have now to use the new composer to work with the platform / mashup, I'm using it since a week about

I see that this is faster, quicker, and some feature are much better managed (expressions, validators... services develop phase with direct save and run...)

However the page style (for me) is more confusing that the old, in particular

• when working with mashups, on the right side the panel for working with Data/Session/User is manly ALL WHITE ... this is much worse than old composer where enties was black, services was red, return values was gray background and it was much faster "for eyes".
  • The height of all the "rows" of that panel, and  also those of widget properties is too high !
    this takes lot of space for the same informations compared to the old composer
  • with fast eye look, it is not immediately visible the mashup zone and the panel/develop zone, the sections are not well separated with backgroud colors

May be this is only my personal feeling, and may be on the I'll get used to ...

Is there something that can be changed and depends on some styles ... or no way to change ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

I don't know any method to change Composer UI, but I advise you to create a new idea for Thingworx here.

Thanks,

Raluca Edu

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

I don't know any method to change Composer UI, but I advise you to create a new idea for Thingworx here.

Thanks,

Raluca Edu

iguerra
14-Alexandrite
(To:raluca_edu)

I posted as a new Idea !

Promote it if you agree ...

Regards

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:iguerra)

Hi @iguerra.

If you are satisfied with the response provided by Raluca, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags