cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Macro/Script/Auto-mouse-clicker for setting up results?

DavidMalicky
1-Newbie

Macro/Script/Auto-mouse-clicker for setting up results?

I make many graphs of stress along a capping plane edge and export as Excel. I currently automate almost all the 20 or so steps using WinParrot http://www.winparrot.com/ (The Creo 1.0 Results Templates only help with some of the steps.) WinParrot performs actions at defined mouse coordinates in a window, and so it's powerful but somewhat 'fragile'. Does anyone have a more robust solution for scripting a complex setup of results?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

AutoIT - no doubt. Some work, but no doubt.

Some work, as in difficult to understand?

I don't know anything about programming. Making mapkeys in Pro/E or Creo is easy, just click and play. Does AutoIT work the same way?

I found a AutoIT script in an other topic here to automatically create a new drw with the name of the active part. Works like a charm, I'd like to edit it, add some more steps, but haven't got a clue how to do it...

Thanks, David and Robbie. Both of those look promising.

Top Tags