cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Can't access my student account

ML_7901575
5-Regular Member

Can't access my student account

I had to make a new account because I couldn't access my student one. When trying to reset my password, I don't get the reset password email, no matter how I try. I'm trying to update to Creo 8 Student Edition, but I need my student account for the proper licensing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ML_7901575,

Thanks for using PTC Community!

Regarding the web account password reset, could you please try again the following steps? 

1. Click on Forgot password , enter your email address, enter the underlined numbers only and click Continue
  2. You will receive “PTC account password reset request” email contains password reset link. If you did not receive the email, please try to check junk mailbox. 
  3. Check the email and open the password reset link in your browser, set new password and continue to complete the password reset process.

Regards
Hedy

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

Try to use - "Web Account Case Logger" form, here: https://support.ptc.com/support/feedback/web-account.htm

ML_7901575
5-Regular Member
(To:VladimirN)

Will try, thanks!

You're welcome. Let us know how things are progressing for you in the future.

ML_7901575
5-Regular Member
(To:VladimirN)

Still haven't received any word from PTC yet about my issue. Is there a standard time frame by which time a representative will contact me?

Hi @ML_7901575,

Thanks for using PTC Community!

Regarding the web account password reset, could you please try again the following steps? 

1. Click on Forgot password , enter your email address, enter the underlined numbers only and click Continue
  2. You will receive “PTC account password reset request” email contains password reset link. If you did not receive the email, please try to check junk mailbox. 
  3. Check the email and open the password reset link in your browser, set new password and continue to complete the password reset process.

Regards
Hedy

ML_7901575
5-Regular Member
(To:Hedy)

Once I complete this action, I am greeted with a mostly white screen that says "Reset Your Password" with a button below this saying "Continue." Once I check my junk email, there's nothing in there from PTC. 

Top Tags