cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Problems with simulation live, fluid simulation study is not working

GG_10585693
3-Visitor

Problems with simulation live, fluid simulation study is not working

I am using Creo Parametric Release 10.0 and DatecodeNA

Creo Simulation Live include the fluid simulation study. I tried with all the versions.(Advance premium version).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi GG_10585693,

I hope you have received a new license file with appropriate license (CREO_SIMULATION_LIVE_FLUID (385) or CREO_SIMLIVECFD_SET (10138)), if so, you need to update license manager (CS77700) and reconfigure Creo Parametric (CS386152) to add new license features. 

I hope this will help. 

Thanks. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

open your license file in Notepad and check whether it contains the appropriate license code.

Martin Hanák

Hi @GG_10585693 ,

As Martin suggetsed, check the license file for license. Also, share an image of error, if any, for more clerification.

Thanks.  

I already checked the license file but the feature CREO_SIMULATION_LIVE_FLUID (385) or CREO_SIMLIVECFD_SET (10138) are not there. 

What can I do ?

Hi GG_10585693,

I hope you have received a new license file with appropriate license (CREO_SIMULATION_LIVE_FLUID (385) or CREO_SIMLIVECFD_SET (10138)), if so, you need to update license manager (CS77700) and reconfigure Creo Parametric (CS386152) to add new license features. 

I hope this will help. 

Thanks. 

Top Tags