cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Adding someone to organization

VH_10947268
5-Regular Member

Adding someone to organization

Hello,

I am trying to add someone to an organization. They are currently a member of a group, but cannot see the organization in the browse window. Also, I am a site admin and also org admin but the only way I was able to add myself as an org admin was to add myself to the organization administrator group. I don't show up when I try to add myself to the organization administrator page when you hit "administrators" button on the organization drop down in the browse menu.

5 REPLIES 5
Fadel
22-Sapphire I
(To:VH_10947268)

to add user to an org ,you can edit user and set the org as needed, note ones you assign an org you can only choose another one (there is no un assign action )

Fadel_0-1709211963399.png

Fede
VH_10947268
5-Regular Member
(To:Fadel)

I should probably mention that I had tried this and was the first thing I tried, but for some reason the 'find' button inside of a edit user and the organization entry is greyed out. Do you know why that is? Or how to get around that and still add someone to an organization?

Fadel
22-Sapphire I

most likely lack of permissions, can you enable logger wt.access.evaluation.report to debug, try  edit user and share the logs and user Name .

Fede
VH_10947268
5-Regular Member
(To:Fadel)

How do I enable 'wt.access.evaluation.report' ?

Fadel
22-Sapphire I

Hi ,

follow the steps below, to enable /disable loggers and where to find logs from UI   :

BR,

Fadel

Fede
Top Tags