cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How to compare two drawing versions? Or Compare drawing with image of another version drawing?

NileshB
1-Newbie

How to compare two drawing versions? Or Compare drawing with image of another version drawing?

Friends

I want to compare complicated drawings in which I was make some changes, now I want track those changes.

I was used compare drawing with image of same drawing’s version in pro 2.0. long back ago.

How to compare two drawing versions?

How to compare drawing with image of another version drawing?

can this possible in creo elements.

Please help me?

Thanks in advance

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
David_M
5-Regular Member
(To:NileshB)

If you save both as PDF, you can use Acrobat Professional to compare the documents.

In Acrobat Professional the feature is found under View > Compare Documents or Advanced > Compare Documents.

Thanks David

I was try that option but no differences found by Acrobat Professional.

I want catch those changes which we missed in the real time of quality check by manually. In complicated drawing which containing too much crowded dimension symbols and notes.

as dimensional level errors or symbol changes.

In my privies project (in ProE 2.0) I had used this type of option in which old revision of the drawing saved as image and nev revision compare with that image. The changed location are marked in red circle.

Now I am unable to address exact step and options.

Please help

Top Tags