cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Episode 12 - Rodin Carlin: the Women Set to Make Formula 1 History

No ratings

Two years before most people can even attempt to get their car licence, Formula 1 drivers-in-the-making are already taking to the track to race in some of the world’s fastest cars. At just 15 years old training begins in the Formula 4 division. 

And for the young, aspiring female drivers flying up the ranks, something exciting is coming this year - F1 Academy - an all-female driver category. While there are no women competing in F1 right now, this academy is set to change everything. And in this special episode of the podcast I’m excited to introduce you to championship favourite and woman to watch, 19 year old Abbi Pulling.

Abbi is racing for Rodin Carlin, and we’ll meet her in a bit, but first we’re going to hear from Kenny Kirwan, Rodin Carlin’s F1 academy team manager. Rodin Carlin has used PTC’s computer-aided design software CREO for many years now, so I was eager to get down to meet the team in person. Plus, with my background and love of motorsport, I really couldn’t pass up a trip to Silverstone, the ‘Home of British Motor Racing’ - even if it was snowing!

Kenny starts by taking us into Rodin Carlin’s garage…

Version history
Last update:
‎Dec 04, 2023 12:37 PM
Updated by:
Labels (1)
Contributors