cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Operator Advisor (8.4.2): Execution error in service script [GetWorkDefinitionExecutionLog]

jasperlg
12-Amethyst

Operator Advisor (8.4.2): Execution error in service script [GetWorkDefinitionExecutionLog]

Hi all, 

We are using Operator Advisor fully implemented at a customer for over a half year now. 

Yet, there is some error we encouter we do not fully comprehend.  Like the title says, the error goes like this: 

Execution error in service script [GetWorkDefinitionExecutionLog] .... 

It happens when we update a row in the database. I've looked at the service 'GetWorkDefinitionExecutionLog' and don't see anything why this error could occur. Now I know OA has some Java methods we can not access, and since the error says also 'Missed Context.JavaToJS() conversion', I assume it has something to do with the OA java services. 

Do any of you guys know what this error is about and how we can avoid it? Whenever it occurs, it takes a few seconds to do the update the row in the DB. 

Thanks for helping out. 

Jasper

jasperlg_0-1576136993602.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:jasperlg)

Hi @jasperlg.

From a review of the case, it appears that the error does not hinder feature functionality so it was determined it could be ignored.

If you agree with this assessment, please mark this post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Jasper,

As we can see that you have an account with PTC for Thingworx Support services and that there is no existing case for this issue yet, I would like to open a case on your behalf in Salesforce so that we can exchange the artifacts required to investigate the case and understand the steps to reproduce this and take it further.

I would send a mail to you shortly with the case details to have further discussion, please let me know if there is any concern.

Regards,

Ravi

Case # C15231799 has been opened to provide support on this issue

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:jasperlg)

Hi @jasperlg.

From a review of the case, it appears that the error does not hinder feature functionality so it was determined it could be ignored.

If you agree with this assessment, please mark this post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags