cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

no confim email, no phone numbers, Lazy PTC "Admins" don't want to help customers

ET_10337703
1-Newbie

no confim email, no phone numbers, Lazy PTC "Admins" don't want to help customers

Trying to download.
Your website is buggy. Have not gotten email to verify my account. I did get the crappy PTC Community email, but not the one so I can download my Mathcad. No phone number on your website.

I am a customer, who spend thousands and can’t login/register.
I’m sure you won’t even get this or reply. Off to a great start. (NOT) - Is anyone home? Lazy Admins want customers to get help from the community! I'm sure the community will be able to verify my account and send an email.

Thu Jun 09 12:46:22 EDT 2022
An error has occurred
Please save the source of this page (File:Save As...) and email to webmaster@ptc.com
Thank you for your help in resolving this matter.
PTC Webmasters
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
8 REPLIES 8

Hi,

If you would prefer to get help via phone, we do have phone numbers listed:

https://www.mathcad.com/en/support/csguide/Contact

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

Called Support, they have to call internal IT because they can't verify my account.

Even after we spend thousands of dollars, I have an order number etc...  

Lame, then they force me to a "community" site.    Which I did get my verify email for but not the product.

Again I'd like to reiterate (in case you missed it) about how lazy and useless PTC is.    "Just give the customers a forum and let them help each other, then we don't have to do anything."   --  PTC 

Good thing our product came with  "Gold" support which apparently is just a community portal.   

I would never post here - just want my **bleep** downloads....

from PTC.com website when you try to register: - said to email it to their webmaster.  I'm sure they didn't read it.  

Thu Jun 09 12:46:22 EDT 2022
An error has occurred
Please save the source of this page (File:Save As...) and email to webmaster@ptc.com
Thank you for your help in resolving this matter.
PTC Webmasters

AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:ET_10337703)

Hi, I'm sorry for the error. I believe someone will be reaching out to help with your download. In the meantime, I wanted you to know we are aware of the issue and IT is currently working on a fix. 

Didn't pay money for the free version.  I'd like to download the version I paid for, which I still can't as your backend appears to be broken.

ok, if that is the correct link I need the network license manager.   (Flexlm)  Got a link for that?     This is ridiculous. 

Top Tags